I have a different question
Message Julia with it.
What does FAQ mean?
FAQ is an acronym for Frequently Asked Questions or possibly Frequently Answered Questions.
Why isn’t this gig listed?
We only list gigs that the owners or organisers of the gig wish to list.
If you know of a gig that we don’t list, suggest listing it to the organisers.
How do I add my gig?
Full instructions yet to be written but if you are familiar with WordPress …
- Register as a user.
- Log in
- You will have a menu on the left. One of the entries in the menu is Gigs. Click on it.
- You will see a list of gigs you are recorded as owning.
- You can edit an existing gig or click on the Add New button to add a new one
- Fill in the form.
- Make sure you set Active to Yes.
- Click on Save Changes to Database.
- You’re done.
A number of fields are drop downs with the expected values, usually with an “other” or “see notes” option. If we don’t have the one you need, select other, add the correct value in the notes field & message Julia.
What do you list?
This site lists recurring comedy gigs in Aotearoa New Zealand that their organisers want to list on it.
Our definition of comedy is a bit fuzzy, we include
- Story telling
We also list gigs which include non-comedy art forms alongside comedy.