Full instructions yet to be written but if you are familiar with WordPress …
- Register as a user.
- Log in
- You will have a menu on the left. One of the entries in the menu is Gigs. Click on it.
- You will see a list of gigs you are recorded as owning.
- You can edit an existing gig or click on the Add New button to add a new one
- Fill in the form.
- Make sure you set Active to Yes.
- Click on Save Changes to Database.
- You’re done.
A number of fields are drop downs with the expected values, usually with an “other” or “see notes” option. If we don’t have the one you need, select other, add the correct value in the notes field & message Julia.